| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 January, 2009

about DH and KL Lake Gardens

See, I never meant to set up this blog to rant about my DH. This is just a personal space for me to rant, talk, complain, share, network and connect.

Few days ago, i reminded DH of our family outdoor photography shoot and he seemed displeased about it. Then he told me that he didn't wanna go cos he didn't like outdoor shoots. His reply shocked me cos I remembered telling him about it few months ago. Anyways, I told him it was ok if he didn't wanna join us. I shot an email to my photographer about the change of venue since I wasn't sure how to get to KL Lake Gardens. Well, don't sneer at me about that cos I'm not local!

Anyways, he came back to me in the night and told me that he was just teasing me. I almost wanna slapped him at that time cos I had to now write to my photographer to tell her how indecisive and 'tao hong' my other half can be!

Amidst all these rantings, we had a very fun outdoor shoot this morning which began at half past 8 in the morning. It was nice to run around at the beautiful playground with clayton, spending quality time as a family. Then I told myself that this wouldn't be the last time we were going to be here. We have discovered another nice hangout place for the family... Don't know where else to find space to breathe in KL, head down to KL Lake Gardens...

No comments: