| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 May, 2009

Work At Home Mom Says Happy Labour Day

It's labour day so the work at home mom takes a break from her home office but not parenting!

I managed to sneak into the mall for a short while to grab my SPF30 sun block and I'm all geared up for our Phuket trip. It's drawing closer... in two days' time, we are off for our first vacation for this year. Though it is a short one but it's different from our previous vacations.

We haven't vacationed with friends for a long time! The last one was 2 years back with our good friends, Tracy and David, in Shanghai - that was nice. This time, we will be spending few nights in Mai Khao Beach Club and I heard that the 2 bedroom villa is very nice.

This morning, I managed to confirm with Captain Mark from Phuket Sail Tours. We have confirmed a private charter in the Songkai ( a sailing yacht) and it is going to be a real adventure. An afternoon outing at the hongs followed by a sunset cruise awaits us and I'm sure Justin is ready for some camera action!

My hubby booked our regular taxi driver to the airport and this will be Clayton's first experience flying in Air Asia. Cheap tickets, free accommodation, great company and exciting adventures - this is sure nice for a mid year break.

I was reading about swine flu updates and social security disability in the web and really pray that everything will be under control in the affected countries. It sounds scary to know that the virus is spreading rapidly from one person to another. We need to pray for protection and mercy.

So happy labour day from the home office of the work at home mom and I hope you can take a break and spend some time with the family this weekend.

No comments: