| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 April, 2009

Cleaning Up Time For the Work At Home Mom

I believe the current swine flu outbreak is causing alarm around all the world. Whether you are a work at home mom or have a full time job outside, the first concern that comes to your mind is to protect your kids from any viruses or outbreaks.

Though there is suspected cases in our region, I hope that health authorities will do their utmost best to screen all traveling passengers returning from affected countries. It's scary when tv commentators have stated that the spread of swine flu should not be underestimated.

This is the time for schools, community places and even homes to step up in cleanliness and hygiene. We can only do our best to keep germs, bacteria and viruses at bay but above God, we need to pray for God's protection.

So you get out your bbq sets and clear up your outdoor dining sets this spring, why not do yourself and your family a favor to give everything a good cleaning. Sanitize your kitchen tops and surfaces and wash your hands frequently.

That's a reminder for the work at home mom, that I should give my home office a good clean up this weekend. It's time to vacuum my bed and pillows with the Karcher before taking a break in Phuket. I'm glad to take a break from work and looking forward to an island outing with some good friends.

No comments: