| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 June, 2009

Time for Vacations for Work at Home Moms

We are into the second week of the school holidays - how are all the work at home moms doing with their busy kiddies in the home?

I took Clayton for a few days' break to Singapore. It was good being home again... it always feels good to be back in Singapore. Amidst the busy cityscape, I feel safe, liberated and refreshed! I had my haircut, visited Uniqlo and had my sandwiches at my regular hangout. Clayton too had a great time a Garage @ Adventures and i could see that he really miss Singapore too :)

It was hard to spot any recession when Orchard was packed with people everywhere. I wasn't too impressed with the Great Singapore Sale until yesterday when I stepped into OnPedder and Phyto Organics. I got my first pair of Repetto Ballerina and a pair of Giuseppi Zanotti wedge pumps. It was a good deal and it looked like I won't be buying anymore shoes for the rest of the year cos I had reached my yearly quota for shoes!

Fans of Lavera and Organic Surge products, head to Phyto Organics at Raffles City Shopping Mall cos there is a storewide sale of 70%! Though all the products are close to expiry, they are safe to use cos organic products normally have a shorter shelf life listed. I bought a few Lavera body oils and creams and was very happy with the discounts. Phyto Organics is moving out of Raffles City and in the future, you would need to visit their office at Stamford House if you need to buy anything.

Not sure what some work at home moms are doing this summer. Some popular family breakaways include Vegas vacations or disney holidays. Whatever you choose to do, enjoy yourself with your family and the children and be refreshed!

No comments: