| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 October, 2009

Earn Money From Home: Thanks to Technology

With the advent of technology, it is now possible to earn money from home. This is good news for many moms who endeavor to work from home so that they can spend quality time with their children.

I have been thankful to work at home for the last seven years and last week, we just finished our last workshop for the year. It has been a challenging year for our seminar business but God is faithful. He never fails to provide. Since the workshop is a of a small scale, I was the babysitter in the hotel room at Grand Millennium while DH kept watch during the program most of the two days.

Clayton had a great time at the wading pool though it was a short one. I am truly glad that he's gained water confidence and was enjoying himself diving in and out of the pool. I apologize that I haven't been able to post some event photos here in this blog for the last few posts as my internet connection has been pathetic. It was absolutely a pain uploading even a small photo onto this blog! I can't even do my keyword research for any niche including weight loss pill and some diet programs.

Now that the workshop is over, I'm back to full focus on my online business and projects. Though my monthly earnings have been lower than last year, I'm still thankful that I can earn money from home and be full time with my boy. This is to me, a great blessing that I truly thank God for.

No comments: