| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 November, 2009

Bargain Accommodation for Online Travel

Few days ago, I found out that the Page Rank of this 'Work at Home Mom' blog of mine had returned. It came as a shock for me as the blog's PR had been stripped for almost 2 years or maybe longer!

Well, I don't exactly know why but it's still good news for me that big G has lifted the penalty off this blog. Hopefully it stays this way even though I am not really bothered by it anymore.

This morning, I'm busy checking out some last minute airfares for my trip next week. I just realized I made a mistake in my itinerary and now, I would need to do some rebooking - sigh! This is a busy season for the airline industry despite the gloomy economy. A couple of my good friends are leaving for Tokyo early december and many of my girl friends are off to Hong Kong end of this month. With the convenience of online hotel booking, it is easy to book normal hotels and bargain accommodation with the click of a button. From nassau hotels in the Bahamas to bed and breakfast inns in New Zealand, everything can be done online now.

If you are not sure where to begin searching, you can compare hotels at SearchYourHotel.com and find the best deals among 30+ booking sites. I'm sure many work at home moms already know this but if you are still new to online accommodation, you will be amazed by its sheer convenience and ease of use!

No comments: