| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 June, 2010

Work At Home Back from Camp

After two weeks of in and out from home, I'm finally sitting in my home office clearing up some outstanding assignments and overdue errands. School holidays aren't so great for work at home moms sometimes cos the daily routine is disrupted.

After being in Malaysia for ten years, I finally attended my first church camp here and it was an awesome decision. I have DH to thank cos he wanted us to experience church camp here before our big move. The speaker, Pastor Sam Firina was a great speaker and coach who outlined the simple concepts of how we can live in the favor of the Almighty. It was a great time of renewal and restoration of the core of our hearts and I am so blessed.

Clayton had a great time at the children's church and the teachers from Penang Christian Centre were great too, as they imparted the simple truths of obedience and attentiveness in the kids. I have teacher ST to thank for her sacrificial and undaunting efforts to stay throughout every kid's session that she didn't even attend any adult's service. God bless her faithfulness.

Now I'm back at home and need to settle few things for mom and the home. There are messes to be cleared and I would have to find out more about sell merchant account for the online business too. Not sure if I can take Clayton to Toy Story 3 before holidays end but we'll see. As soon as I sort out the photos, I will post few here too...

No comments: