| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 July, 2010

Update Again From the Work at Home Mom

Oh dear.... I don't even know that my last post in this work at home mom blog was dated on the 23 June! I suppose I've been really busy, busy, busy!

Well, the truth of the matter is that I haven't really 'breathe' since then and so many things seem to be happening all at once. As I'm writing this, I have a basket full of laundry to clear, my floors need cleaning, my internet business need some attention and I've got so many errands outstanding!

I hardly have time to sit down for a good read in the last two weeks and I'm missing that. Hubby was away in Myanmar for a week plus and I was terribly busy during his absence. Now that he's back, there's still no rest cos there are so many things we need to attend to every other day. Tomorrow is another full day out with violin and music, followed by gym and a lunch appointment with two old friends. Then I need to help check out a review on nuphedragen for someone. Though the list of to-do's is long but it's satisfying at the end of the day.

I'm definitely looking forward to some good food this weekend and taking a break from the kitchen. I enjoy cooking as a work at home mom but sometimes it's a tad too much to cook everyday! So onto the weekend and I'm off to order my Tempur Millennium pillow now!

No comments: