| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 July, 2010

Work At Home Mom Gets Busy Again

My schedule has been disrupted by a series of events since June and it's making it hard for me to work from home.

I signed on a series of Decompression therapy after the chiropractor showed me a slight rupture on my discs. Since, I have been faithfully going for my therapy at Global Doctors. The people working there are nice and I have a good experience with the centre so far.

In two weeks' time, we'll be heading for the Perhentian Islands with a big group of friends. I know the kids are going to have fun and Clayton will enjoy himself with Jayden, Ashley and Hannah. Since I can't scuba dive, I may go snorkelling and have fun with the kids. Though a trip to the islands is nothing like sailing in the Royal Caribbean, the outdoor adventure fun will make up for everything. This will be a good break for us while we spend time with our friends.

On the home office front, DH has been working very hard on the online business to prepare us for our move to down under. I appreciate him for pointing me to the various channels to the internet business and becos of him, I can continue this work from home dream.

It looks like my schedule will continue to stay full in the next few months with a few more trips here and there. Can't believe that it's now July and the count down has begun...

No comments: