| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 July, 2010

Parenting and Work At Home Tales

Since the beginning of this year, I have resumed my regular coffee enemas and this has been part of my health maintenance. The fact that I'm a work at home mom allows me to prepare my juicing or health drinks every morning.

After being down with two bouts of pneumonia last year, I have put in efforts to work on my immune system and thank God that I've been good this year. The healing room ministries had been a great blessing to me and I have learned to trust God in a new dimension, especially when I'm not feeling well.

Staying healthy is what everyone of us desires and we can all agree that health is more important than wealth. Yet, the irony is, we often lose our health to chase wealth and by the time we realize it, the consequences can be regrettable. So instead of choosing diets for quick weight loss, pay more attention to live a lifestyle that is balanced. Eat a well balanced diet, exercise regularly and choose to be happy. Sometimes, I get so tired from parenting and work at home stresses that I need to get out and recuperate my mind and spirit.

In the midst of your busyness and chores, don't forget to breathe deep, rest well and stay in touch with family and friends.

No comments: