| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 September, 2010

My Body Needs Exercise

I woke up this morning feeling lethargic and know that my body needs some exercise. It's been a while since I go for my Pilates classes and I truly need a good stretch.

Working at home is great as I can multi task and plan my time without worrying about traffic jams unless I need to be out running errands. I have been visiting this chinese therapy centre known as OSSO for a treatment on my neck and lower back. I can't wait to buy my new adjustable table from Archi Kids and an ergonomic chair cos my body needs them badly! A wrong table and chair can affect the posture and it isn't good if you spend so much time in the home office.

The packing has begun and though it seems slow now, it should speed up later. All these packing and chores should act as natural fat burners for me but I should still get more exercise. Staying active is good for the body and mind and it is beneficial to my health.

We are now in the third quarter of the year and it's been fun parenting and working at home though it's been a fairly busy year at home. Moving forward, I'm excited to a new life and new beginning down under.

No comments: