| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 October, 2010

Busy October

The month of October is a full one for me. There was so much going on and looking back at the past few weeks, I realized that I had done so much!

The majority of the work is on the clearing, throwing and packing of the house. After living here for almost 11 years, you can imagine how much we have accumulated. Plus the fact that I'm at work at home mom, there's alot of stuff in the home office. it took us a few days to throw things out. And we are so glad that the junk collectors have been ringing on our doorbell. This means we don't even need to call any trash truck to our place - how nice!

Then I had to organize Clayton's 6th birthday party. He had chosen to have it at the Club at Bukit Utama and this time, he invited quite a few of his school mates. We had a lovely time. The children played all afternoon and everyone loved the Bumble Bee Transformer Cake by Tracey. I was so thankful that his fever had subsided on his birthday celebration as he was down with flu, fever and cough for a few days.

This month, I had some emails requesting for diet pill reviews but I simply have no time to work on them. I think my internet business can only resume when I settle down in Brissy. It's just too much to handle at this moment.

I'm glad that I can still steal some time to finish off my facials at Jurlique and my massage sessions. These are the pampering treats I look forward to. And yes, I've booked myself to a complimentary manicure at La Mer next week! That's what life is all about amidst the busy schedule and tiring days of packing!

No comments: