| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 February, 2011

Brissy Life: Trip to Moreton Bay

Has it been two weeks since my last update! Time passes so quickly!

It's already the fourth week of school for Clayton and we are getting used to the time table and schedule. Every friday, I help up in the class after their swimming lesson and it's interesting to see them in action. Clayton loves Tuesday where he has technology and library and Friday for swimming. He is still trying to find some true friends but I'm glad he's happier now.


As for me, I've been busy exploring and experimenting recipes and trying to find time to enjoy the Brissy lifestyle. Last weekend, we went to Moreton Bay and we had a great time with my cousin and her family. The boys had so much fun and the waters at Tangalooma was fabulous. We even bought tickets for another trip as they were offering a 50% discount on the trip. I only wish Rachel and family could join us again as Clayton loves to play with his cousins, Gerald and Gabriel. Alex snorkelled with Alvin and they had a nice time. But let me tell you what was even better... we went boom netting and it was incredibly fun! It was our first time and everyone else's and Clayton enjoyed it 101%! I was glad that the twin boys did it even though they were frightened. It was a fantastic trip and we are now looking forward to visit STradbroke Island with them in one or two weeks' time!

I'm also liking shopping online is deals site and private shopping sites here in Oz. Sometimes it can become addictive! These private shopping sites sell from homeware to baby gifts and the bargains are real and attractive.

It's weekends again and we are heading to the beach if the sun is smiling tomorrow... we can't wait!

No comments: