| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 May, 2011

School and Activities

It's the second week of school and I'm back to my work at home mom duties with lots more to do!

I get busy on a weekly basis when Clayton has his show and tell and I find myself doing more work than him. I mean, how do I expect a six year old to create a powerpoint... it would be too much for him. But he is learning to do more things himself and I'm glad the school is providing the opportunity for the kid to explore.

I haven't been sleeping too well lately and soon, I would need to find a remedy or get the best eye cream for dark circles! I find it hard to sleep early since Clayton tends to go to sleep only at half past nine. There are some busy days where I need to get some work done and sleeping early is just a luxury!

Today is Mother's day celebration for the year one and there are going to have some fun activities going on. I had volunteered to help at the photo booth and it will be fun snapping photos of the kids and their moms! I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: