| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 May, 2011

Work at Home and Online Shopping

Call me crazy or what... since we work at home, it's getting very convenient to do most of our shopping online. As a matter of fact, I have gotten lots of good deals in private shopping clubs and to date, I had bought from Clayton's clothing, to sportswear to homeware to hotel deals!

Alex and myself enjoy online shopping and we are eyeing at this cool stay at Banyan Tree bangkok for only $399 for 3 nights! Plus you get some champagne breakfast buffet and a premier room at 55th floor and up! We are luring our friends to come along and it will be fun!

Back to more online shopping, we even ordered our business cards online. There are so many business cards printing websites out there and recently, I have been ordering my photos online. I just ordered a photobook and mother's day photo card for my mom in Singapore and I certainly she likes the gift.

I don't know what life would be like with the internet or online shopping.... that's part of the pleasure of working at home. And yes, I get to bake and cook when I need a break! I'm off to baking some savouries for the Mother's day party this afternoon!

No comments: