| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 May, 2011

A Lovely Mother's Day Celebration

I was looking forward to the Mother's day celebration in the school last friday and it turned out to be a lovely one.

Many moms attended the afternoon tea function and the set up was simple and warm. The kids had a great time with their moms and all the activities had brought many smiles on the mommies too. I volunteered to take photos for all the moms and their kids and the photo booth station turned to be a very popular one. We had an enjoyable celebration.

We have been here for five months and I'm glad that we are discovering more good restaurants. Last Sunday, we had a lovely Mother's day dinner at a Japanese restaurant in Sunnybank hills and the Spider salad was fabulous! We ordered tat a bit too much and had to pack some home. It was a very busy restaurant but we managed to get a table at 6.15pm!

The weather is getting cold and I'm piling on layers of clothing to keep myself warm. This is another week and in two days' time, the weekends is here again. How fast!

No comments: