| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 July, 2011

Off to Melbourne

The week has gone so quick and it's now week 2 of Term 3.

The routine has resumed and I'm feeling the fatigue from waking up early and preparing morning tea for the little man's lunch box. The holidays has been a good break for me - sleeping in and and taking things easy - but now, it's back to normal!

I have a big list of things to do and my home office table is piled up with letters that need filing! I should find time to take a look at the Christmas photo cards online, so that I can start planning early.

Tomorrow will be Melbourne for five nights and my little man is so excited to meet his friends! It's going to be a good time catching up with friends and I only wish that Melbourne's weather is as nice as Brisbane! Winter in Brisbane has been enjoyable despite some cold mornings and nights. But it's still nice to see the sun during winter.

That's it for now and my oven will be 'off' for a few days while we are away.

No comments: