| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 October, 2012

Spring is here to stay

Spring is here and the weather is warming up each day. Having said that, we had a few days of gusty winds with cool morning temperatures last week. It felt like winter for a while but I was glad it didn't last longer than 3 days.

This is officially spring weather - nice cool breeze and the blazing sun... it's all good and I'm not complaining. I'm glad to put away my winter jackets and scarves and got out my board shorts and tees. We went to sandgate to watch the kite surfers last week... it was super windy and Clayton had a nice time in the cold pool, though he did feel a little lonely not having anyone to play with there.

 My days went by pretty quickly during the spring school holidays as we welcomed our visitors from China. It was nice to catch up with family and the kids had so much fun together. I had the opp to show a friend how to order her color guard equipment online since I've become a loyal online shopper. Why go to the retail stores when you can save heaps online. Sometimes, I don't understand why things are so expensive here. It is scary to see shops shutting and businesses closing down... I only hope the people here are prepared when things take a turn. Here's a picture of warm sunshine in Maroochydore... spring is here.

No comments: