| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 July, 2006

I'm well - Thank God!

Few days ago, I had this bad wheezing... and for the first time, I was frightened. I ran up a flight of stairs and I was panting hard, I felt that I needed an oxygen tank!

I don't like medications. Always wonder what they will do to me. I have been taught that western medications suppress an illness and the side effects are inevitable when taken long-term.

But for the good of my mental and physical self... and the goodness of my loved ones, I humbly accept the doctor's instructions.

I'm so thankful that for the 1st time (after so - so long) I had no trouble with this irritable night cough - God has healed me.

I'm now more determined to nurse myself by to health - it's been so long.

I'm all well - Jesus heals.

No comments: