| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

31 July, 2006

What a weekend!

I was all geared up to take a Saturday afternoon off with my good friend, Tracy to go for a relaxing 2.5hrs spa/massage.

This is a real classy spa housed in StarHill Gallery... a great upmarket shopping mall by the YTL group in M'sia.

Well, the truth is I don't get this privilege to take time off from Clayton.. it requires some careful planning eg. putting him to sleep before sneaking away.

But this expensive spa experience was the worst I had ever experienced and for once, I couldn't wait to end the session and I almost walked out not wanting to pay! It was appalling!!

It was an irony that I was there to 'de-stress' but I ended up more stressed!!!

Somehow, this spa reminds me of a BMW design with a kancil engine. Oops!

The service industry here truly needs a wake-up call.

No comments: