| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 July, 2006

Under the Weather

Well, I haven't blogged for a week.. other than the following reason.. sometimes, I get too tired waiting for Blogger to load the page! It's just too long a wait.

So when I get too impatient, I'll blog at dorischua.com instead.

This has been a challenging week. Having plagued by flu, then cough.. my rhinitis seems to have worsened.

Friends who are close to me know that I like to stay away from doctors. Not because I don’t believe in them but I just don’t quite believe in dosing myself with medications.

My natural health research and knowledge often reminds me that medication suppresses a condition… but I finally went to a doctor.

After the 5 days’ of antibiotics and 5 other tablets, I felt that my cough was getting worse… what’s going on? This increases my doubts about doctors and medication and worse still, it leaves me confused, a little depressed and tired.

For the first time, I find myself having breathing difficulties... it feels like I had just completed a cross country run! For once, I felt scared.

I’m beginning to realise how important health is again. Most of us appreciate it when we are feeling under the weather or when someone we know are seriously ill.

I once read that we spent lots of our time making money at the expense of our health and the irony is, we use that same money we make to get back our health.

Feeling blue. I’m reminded that with God, all things are possible and I will continue to believe. And pray. And trust.

No comments: