| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 December, 2006

Listening... Learning... Living

Last Friday in our home fellowship Christmas party, I was busy sharing with everyone about the fun of blogging.

I could see that many were surprised with some blogging facts and many have misconceptions about the blogosphere. Well, I always hope that more of my friends blog on a regular basis. I know of few who have inactive blogs.

I suppose many people have insufficient understanding of the world of blogging. A friend says she doesn't blog because she doesn't want anyone to read about her private life. But who says you need to talk about who you used to go out with, or those nose-digging habits you have?

Anyone, I am truly glad that I managed to inspire a great friend, also a spiritual counsellor to me, to start a blog. He's got a story to tell and I can't wait to read more. "A retiree and full-time care-giver to his handicapped wife. Have neither silver nor gold"... you ought to know him.

Good on you, 'Jangbokjae'!

2 comments:

bokjae said...

hi doris, tks for your comments and I am truly humbled! Thanks for your encouragement and will look towards you for advise!

bokjae said...

hey doris many thanks for your comments and I feel truly humbled! Will look towards you for guidance and advise! Thanks!