| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 December, 2006

Keep in touch through chatroom

With the internet, it is so convenient to keep in touch with friends overseas. I only wish the idea of chat room are that popular 10 years. It would have saved me lots of postage costs and stay in touch with more.

There is practically no excuse for anyone not to keep in touch if you have an internet connection and computer at home. I chat with my friends from Singapore and other parts of the world via Messenger. Chatroom is so useful to keep in touch and a great channel to keep friendships together through constant communication.

Some people find chatting a waste of time, with some abusing it. I do believe that we should always respect each other's privacy when we chat. Most importantly, do not disclose any private banking details such as credit card details when you are in a chatroom.

No comments: