| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

19 January, 2007

Link Love for Adam


Everyday I'm 'meeting' people over the internet and thanks to myBlogLog, I can even know who's reading my blogs. This adds alot more excitement to blogging these days. I also enjoy leaving comments to what I read in interesting posts by fellow bloggers. I mean, if you want others to read yours, you should also start to read others.

I came to know Adam, an Asian who lives in the UK via PayPerPost forum and he is one friendly and helpful guy. I was first attracted to his blog name - it was so Asian! Adam also writes http://autolah.blogspot.com.

Ok.. head down to check out Adam's blogs and don't forget to leave him a comment too!

1 comment:

Dilip Mutum said...

Thanks for the buzz. ;-)