| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 January, 2007

Link Love


I've never been to Germany but have heard nice things about this country. Couple of weeks ago, I was doing some blog hopping and stumbled upon some lovely photos taken by Army Mom, Charlotte. Her daughter is currently deployed to Iraq until October 2007.

Hunnagirl has an interesting question for me to ponder, "How Would You Spend $100 If You Just Found It?" Read about her observations and opinions on life discoveries.

Lisa has a new blog! She is also an expectant mother so do drop by her blog and leave her some nice notes.

For the latest internet and web2.0 news, check out Ezyweb's blog. It aims to expose new and exciting web sites and apps to the rest of the world. I like the colour scheme and icons on the header - nice blog!

No comments: