| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 January, 2007

Planning a move?

My cousin had just migrated to Australia a month ago. I remembered having a conversation with her one day and she was lamenting about how stressful and tired in this entire packing and moving process.

Relocation is not an easy task especially when you are planning to move your 'entire house' (so to speak) to a foreign land. She was getting few quotations from movers and was contemplating if she needed a major shipper.

As we are also planning for a migration in few years' time, I am hoping that all we need is apartment movers and not using a major shipper. We don't intend to bring all our furniture like my cousin so having a mini mover that can take all our essentials to Australia will be much preferred.

From the conversation we had, I gathered that other than a prompt quote, support and reliability are both key to a good mover. I came across one mover with great reputation and if you are planning to do a move, check out MiniMoves.

No comments: