| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 January, 2007

Technology Trends

I had a busy day today. My husband is outstationed and I'm left to babysit Clayton all by myself. Though I'm doing most of the caregiving and daily chores everyday, it does help to know someone is there to keep an eye when I need a breather. Today is an exception.

While Clayton was asleep, I managed to steal some time to write my blogs, send some link love, do some research over the web and reply some emails. I came across an interesting Video Email and Webcasting website. I'm sure many of us may have already heard or known the effectiveness of communicating through video. You have probably heard of Google videos and Youtube by now.

Technology trends are moving faster than we think. In time to come, other than sending emails, many of us will be sending a video email to our friends and family.

No comments: