| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 February, 2007

Disney World for you?

What do you think of when I mention Orlando? Disney World, of course! But that's not it? Do you know that this city has 52 theme parks? And it is home to the second largest convention center in the world!

I've never been to Orlando but with this attractive facts, and beaches within an hour reach, I should consider including it into our list of family vacations. Since we became parents, travelling to family friendly and child friendly destinations is priority. It is helpful to know that there are vacation homes near Disney, which is also my preferred choice of accommodation. Vacation homes are more spacious, have a homely feel, allows cooking facilities and less restrictions.

Now, we can't wait for Clayton to grow up so that we can get on in all those fun rides!

No comments: