| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 February, 2007

Internet. Serious Business.


There have been a series of hiccups in the last few days with PPP segmentation. Errors here, errors there... wrong host name, can't see opps, opps in red/pink, wrong PR... etc.

But amidst these unhappy sentiments, I am happy to know some nice posties and I would like to introduce one of them here. Jimi Morrison who writes "Internet. Serious Business." is for a moment a serious guy to me, but he truly isn't. His article "Those who think they are grammar police, but wrong" reminds me of a couple of occasions where I would be highlighted for little mistakes I make in conversations or writings. And these 'commenters' would end up being wrong themselves!

Hop over to Jimi's and I'm sure you will enjoy his posts on things happening on the internet. And you will soon find out why internet is a serious business too.

No comments: