| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 February, 2007

How is your heart today?



Alex and myself have been married for coming seven years. Is it a bed of roses? No. And many of you married women would agree with me that it usually isn't. I had a conversation with a close friend last week and she asked if I would still make the same martial decision 7 years ago. She told me she would think twice and so would some of her women friends. I thought about it and told her that I would because there would never be the perfect guy.

I'm a realistic person and will deal with relationship problems squarely and openly, I prefer not to hide and sweep under the carpet. I'm glad that there are more helpful resources in the internet offering Relationship Advice for Women. Basically, conflicts arise because women don't understand men and vice versa. As the saying goes, it takes two hands to clap so it does require efforts from both sides to make things work - in all relationships - husband and wife, and courting couples.

What are your thoughts?

No comments: