| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 February, 2007

Self Portrait Sunday


Participating in Self-Portrait Sunday at DigiCass is a break from the usual blog posts and writing. Though I do run out of poses at times, experimenting with different angles, effects and colours can be fun. Sometimes I feel vain doing this but then, nothing wrong being vain at times, isn't it? I got a haircut last week in Singapore and this is the evidence.

Have a great week ahead everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see your picture, just a long white line :\

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm trying again...The link itself works, but the picture is a long thin line...if you check for properties, it tells me there's a jpg there, but it doesn't open here. Hope others can see it :)

Deb

Anonymous said...

the internet gobbled up your picture!

Anonymous said...

Trying one last time. :\ I still only see a white line. Best, Deb