| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 March, 2007

Artisans in the marketplace


Calling all artists and artisans - this is a fantastic online marketplace for you to create and sell your products. If you are passionate about creating a piece of jewelry or handcrafting a bag, a brooch, a skirt, an artistic top or even making soaps, this is the time to showcase your products and sell your art online.

Personally, I adore creative and artistic things. I enjoy buying handmade items because they are unique and one of a kind. You risk the danger of spotting someone with the same necklace or carrying the tote bag as you! You can be different - and that's me. I still can't shake off the designer karma in me (lol). I'm going to be talking more about these independent artisans in my shopping blog - look out for it!

No comments: