| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 March, 2007

I'm an online shopper



I enjoy online shopping since becoming a mother. It allows me to 'window shop' virtually; it saves time and it is convenient. The only thing is I may not get to 'touch' and 'feel' before I make a purchase. But alot of online stores have beautiful pictures and detailed descriptions on their products and many even offer a money guarantee for your purchases. Thus, the risks are lowered and you can shop online for confidence.

This year, we can think about sending our brother-in-law a good box of chocolates or a gift via San Francisco flower delivery. Don't be deceived that it is only a flower shop. It isn't. Digitalflowers offers a wide selection of gifts from a lovely bouquet of flowers to a yummy gourmet basket. I think my brother in law is going to love this gourmet basket of goodies.