| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

02 March, 2007

My kitchen must-haves

If you are like me, you should spend a few minutes to check the Kapoosh Knife Block out. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, being the 'chef' of the house and for little Clayton. Food hygiene is an important aspect for me and this includes kitchen utensils hygiene.

I used to have a wooden knife block and it was upsetting when my knives would appear moldy when left inside the slots of some time. Kapoosh Knife Block has no slots and it is made of stainless steel which means knives stay clean and neat in the one place. Oh yes, it is aesthetically attractive and stylish too.

Another important 'must have' for me in the kitchen is a good cutting board. I just read about the bamboo cutting board, which in fact, is a better alternative to traditional wood. What I like about it is that it doesn't swell or stink, and it is ecological and attractive.

No comments: