| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 April, 2007

I love winter but...

Somehow, I enjoy countries with four seasons climate. I appreciate the changing seasons and the flexibility in wearing winter clothing and sundress during summertime. Problem is, I have dry skin which can get worse during winter so I often have to find the best moisturizing skincare to avoid flaky and itchy skin.

When the air is dry and the humidity low, it is easy to get sore throats and cracked lips too. I have read in health books that a good humidifier can help to balance the humidity in the room. However, most people dislike the regular maintenance bit which can be time consuming and troublesome. As such, a Hunter carefree humidifiers may be the solution to that, according to a humidifierinformation.com that provides tips on choosing the right humidifier for the house. Some famililes may prefer a whole house humidifier instead of a single room one.

Before deciding on which humidifier is suitable for your family's needs, it is helpful to do your homework and read the reviews of the various models and brands available in the market.

No comments: