| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 April, 2007

Notes of my heart today...

I don't know why but I'm feeling tired today. I feel like my head is spinning and my physical body is weak and frail. Mentally, I struggle to focus and I need to take an extra second to gather my thoughts.

My emotions are all over the place. I'm feeling melancholic. I keep reminding myself to be grateful and thankful. Yet, I am overwhelmed with my inner struggles and pain.

I cannot understand what's going on in my head and heart. I smile with a sense of sadness. I am feeling sentimental while struggling for strength to stay focused on the present.

Maybe I am just tired... Maybe I just need rest. Maybe I need a hug. Or perhaps a reassuring pat on my back. Perhaps I miss a friend... maybe I need sleep.... maybe..

No comments: