| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 May, 2007

Another trip to Singapore

I'm off to Singapore for a business trip later today. We will be finalizing our partnership with a Singapore consultant company to start up a new seminar company in Singapore. This is an exciting partnership and I am happy that we can have a business in Singapore, that means, making some Singapore dollars (*lol*).

So... going to miss blogging for a couple of days. Guess it's time to take a little break with the family as well... and yes, to be home on Mother's Day.

Have lovely weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

Hoon by TPH said...

Ha, Doris, all the while I though that you are a Singaporean..;D

I felt the urge to share with you this true story. I broke down halfway reading through the story.