| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 May, 2007

Rush Hour





I'm hooked on benefits cosmetics. I spent an hour browsing through the items and the more I browsed, the more I wanted to buy! Everything seemed cool, great, gorgeous and beautiful!

How about this INSTANT makeover for lips & cheeks. It's low maintenance, oil-free & non-comedogenic makeup for the gal on the go. This sunberry color cream is just the versatile shade that goes well with any skin tone! just brush a few strokes to the cheeks, wear it on the lips - that's it... you're all ready to go! Looking great in 10 seconds with RUSH HOUR is quick, easy, convenient and hassle-free!

A definite must have for the gal on the go...


Tips and tricks: Just twist it up with the slim-line design and application is mess-free and fast! Begin at the apple of your cheeks, apply rush hour using whisker-like strokes. Blend evenly with fingertips. And for the lips, just gently dab a few dots and you are all set!

No comments: