| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 June, 2007

celebrity gossip site


My male friends always comment that we women like to gossip. They tend to think that we are a bunch who like to shop, buy, compare and talk about hollywood gossip. Well, to be honest, I haven't had much time to dig into gossips and celebrity news but since there is a brand new site that talks about these, it will be great to read and find information.

I am attracted to the hot pink header - whoa! It is so appropriate - kudos to the designer. This site seems interesting as it allows the readers to vote on what is published. Other than that, you can share your opinions and leave comments on the gossips. This is sure to keep any woman occupied and busy. Better not let me hubby know this or else he's going to start the nagging again.

No comments: