| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 June, 2007

Fake that rosy glow!


My friend Denise who is a big fan of Benefit Cosmetics has been singing praises about Benetint, a light tint that gives cheeks and lips a rosy glow. She has been bugging me to order this together with her bulk purchase from the online store

This unique beauty product is 'kiss-proof' and water-proof, the sheer tint gives you an innocent, yet stylish glow that will make eyes turn! What a clever way to really fake it. This is a great 'pick me up' item to give that tired face a nice glow, especially if you are heading for that dinner date after work :)

Tips and tricks: Draw three small stripes across the apple of your cheek. Blend in a circular motion with fingertips. Apply benetint to lips with a clean q-tip... even after your lipstick wears off you'll still have a rosy glow!

No comments: