| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

02 June, 2007

fantasy on homes

Though I'm not an interior designer, I enjoy visiting nice homes, unique homes, creative homes..etc. So whenever dh suggests that we pop by display homes on some boring weekend, I would be all excited.

It's quite an eye opener to see how creative some interior layouts and architecture can be. Personally, I love clean lines, minimalist styles and uncluttered layouts. A strong colour on a theme wall has always been my fave and that is what I did for our house.

I saw a luxury home once and wow... my fantasies began. I know we probably settle for a house that cost so much but it is nice to look, see and fantasize every now and then. But I still like a house with an ocean or beach view one day :)

No comments: