| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

02 June, 2007

i love surprises

I love surprises, even if the surprise is just being presented with a stalk of flower. Actually, I don't remember the last time I received any flowers... my husband always says that I don't need any flowers cos I already had a flower shop in Singapore - Duh, what an excuse!

Yes, I did helped to set up a flower shop in 2000 but that was history. It is always nice and comforting being near those fresh blooms. The internet has made it so easy to send flowers to show our appreciation and love to friends, family or business associates.



Personally, I prefer to send unique and exotic blooms such as an orchid plant, a pot of lavender or maybe just a big bouquet of lilies. It is also nice to send a gift basket during festive occasions like Christmas, birthdays or a get well wish. The flower and gift ideas at Dot Flowers present lots of choices for anyone wanting to send someone a surprise.

No comments: