| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 June, 2007

it's all about luxury

I asked DH what does he think about staying in a luxury condo for $1,000 a night. He stared at me and gave me the 'you must be crazy' look. Well, he thought I was kidding but this was just an example of what most Hawaii luxury vacations were like. But when you stay in a luxury place in Hawaii, you would be greeted with specutacular views, enchanted beauty of the surrounding, a distinguished standard of quality plus all the luxuries and conveniences and more!

Most of these beautiful properties are child-friendly with facilities and activities for children. Each island has its own collection of luxury homes, resorts, condos and hotels so no matter where you plan to spend your time, you won't run out of options. While reading up some Kauai Vacation Info, I do notice that the accommodations here are affordable than those in Maui or Kona. So if budget is your concern, you may like to pick a place in Kauai. That way, you can save your money for some extra shopping.

No comments: