| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 June, 2007

Jonathan

Mary anne, my cousin from Orange County was telling me about Jonathan's progress in school in the last one year. He is outspoken, very good in his speech for a 4.5 year old and developing an interest in Science, Art and Math subjects. Mary anne is keen to send him to Score learning center as she has been told that the Math Tutors provides creativity in their teaching methods, thus foster a conducive and cheerful learning environment for all the children. As Math isn't a subject that is easy for some kids, the tutors are trained to encourage and instill the joy and fun of learning the subject using the Score teaching methods. Knowing my intelligent nephew, he will look forward to be enrol in the center and I look forward to hear more good reports of him.

No comments: