| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 June, 2007

Uploading your video into youtube in a flash



Vedis asks me to make a point detailing the steps to creating a video. Honestly, Vedis, I'm no expert, in fact, I'm still wondering how to create a better one with better resolution as you may notice that the image on my youtube video is often distorted or not synchronized.

Anyway, the easiest is to get a webcam - you can buy an external one or some labtops these days are equipped with built-in webcam. Youtube allows you to do a quick capture via the webcam in your computer and all you need to do is to follow the instructions on the screen.

Alternatively, record your video using digital camera. Upload it via youtube via the 'Upload video' function. It usually takes minutes to see your uploaded video, depending on the size of the file and how long is your video. Once uploaded, just copy the embedded code and paste into your blog post.

That's it, Vedis - no magic lah... told you, I'm no expert :)

2 comments:

Hoon by TPH said...

Thanks, Doris, very useful for me... I appreciate your time and kindness.

I have a digital camera..haha..I can use it..I will try...;D

Thanks again.

Hoon by TPH said...

Hi, Doris,

I am uploading my video to YouTube now...;D It's so easy.

You simple explanation makes it very easy to follow.

Thanks.

Just out of curiosity,does migration cost a lot ? I am considering now.

I need a trusted webmaster...;D
Thanks