| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

08 June, 2007

night vision goggles

I wonder what is a good gift for a guy who doesn't adore shirts and ties or any stylish apparel. I have always had a problem when it comes to buying a gift for my dh on Christmas, anniverary and birthdays. I thought binoculars may be a good idea or maybe a pair of night vision goggles. That should be useful on a night camping trip and an organized trekking expedition. Though I won't be joining him for an adventure like this, the night vision equipment should be a good companion for him. If you need any equipment for our night vision purpose, Optics Planet is a one-stop online store that stocks a wide range of optics gear including telescopes, military gear and microscopes. Maybe you can find your Father's day gift right here too.

No comments: