| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 July, 2007

on colloidal silver: do you believe in alternative medicine?

Do you believe in alternative medicine or natural health? For many years now, I have been a believer in alternative health issues and sometimes, I get sneers by my friends for being a health freak. Then, the irony is my health is not that great afterall. I suppose that is where genetic come into play.

For instance, whenever I'm down with an ailment, I will look for natural therapies or alternative health remedies instead of running straight to the doctor or pharmacy. You may have remembered my post on colloidal silver which has been well accepted by members of natural health as an alternative to conventional antibiotic. The difference is that conventional antibiotics kill both good and bad bacteria but colloidal silver does not interfere with intestinal floral.

Reading through some of posts in the colloidal silver blog, it reminds me of how the people of old had used silver as a protector for their food and produce. Those were the days where there was no invention of antibiotics and our forefathers had understood and practised what they knew about natural protection from diseases and sicknesses.

If you like to know more about colloidal silver, read more about it at the blog at http://www.colloidal-silver-blog.com/

No comments: