| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 July, 2007

for latinas and latinos

Anyone loves spanish music, latino culture, hispanic women, latin men... believe it or not, I'm only to tell you about another dedicated latina dating site and this time, it is for latina singles, latin girls, latina models, latino guys... etc.

I always think latin babes are beautiful and sexy especially with their olive skin and slender figures. I can only see more advantages with niche dating sites as people tend to know what to expect and thus, will not be greeted but certain surprises such as finding out that the other party is a goth when he/she prefers latino stuff. It will be quite a mismatch! So niche dating site like this eliminates mismatch possibilities of interests, culture and hobbies... it's still up to every individual to find his/her match. From the brief profile on the site, you can very much decide if this is whom you like to befriend. Personally, I've never joined any dating site but it's rather straightforward, I suppose.

Err... this is not a dating blog, I promise... it's just another dating site review :)

No comments: