| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 August, 2007

get your Tae Bo AMPED now!


I just learnt about Tae Bo program yesterday. Founder of Tae Bo, Billy Blanks has such an inspiring story to tell. I was surprised to hear that even DH knew about Tae Bo fitness programs.

In Korean language, “Tae” means “foot and leg” and “Bo” actually refers to “box” in short. This is a no-nonsense program that uses a combination of exercises including self-awareness and control of martial arts, the focus and strength of boxing, and the grace and rhythm of dance to provide you an overall body workout.

Tae Bo programs focus on the physical as well as the mental aspects of your entire being. It is not just about losing those weight but the program helps you to develop self-confidence, discipline, develop speed, strength and the ability to quicken your reflexes. I spent some time on watching the animated and exciting video - the testimonials were great. I have friends who are health conscious, who buy anything related to health, including pulse oximeter, I am definitely recommending the Billy Blanks' Tae Bo AMPED to them!

So, if you are serious about losing those unwanted pounds or to get in shape, Get Tae Bo AMPED now!

Here is Billy Blanks’ Tae Bo AMPED


No comments: