| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

02 September, 2007

krillion search engine does the niche search

The mistake I made when we moved into our first home was not buying a bigger refrigerator. I remembered a friend's advice on this but I was ignorant about it. Five years later, I told DH that we need a bigger refrigerator since we would be expecting a new addition to the family. It took me more than six months to convince him that we need one that was more spacious and bigger compartments.

What I wished at that time was a place where I could find out which stores carried the refrigerator models that I was looking. For convenience reasons, I bought the refrigerator near my house but if there is a search engine that could show me other local stores that carried that brand and model I was looking form, that would be ideal. Though there are many search engines available in the web now, there is none that presents niche results on just electrical goods. But Krillion was launched to fill this gap. Not only does it present the information of major appliances, it actually show you where you can find the particular model and stock in your local stores. That helps to save you time from driving around looking for the model you are after.



If I could turn back the clock, I would buy one of these sleek and spacious KitchenAid Refrigerators. Imagine the amount of stuff I can store in a 3-door fridge like this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can find electrical hot deals at coolposting.com. I think it satisfies your other need for price comparison.